Here is pertinent information regarding our upcoming 30th Anniversary Show! It is the beginning of a partnership opportunity with the NPAA and the Borough of North Wales. We’ll have space there for shows, special events, Make Art Monday’s (beginning on March 19th) and NPAA workshops. The space is 2-3 rooms an addition to the church built in 1972. Parking and handicap access is available and we can use the lovely sanctuary for our awards ceremony.
LOCATION: St. Luke’s Church Community Annex, 125 N. Main Street, North Wales, PA 19454
- Tuesday, April 3rd from 3-8pm – Delivery of art
- Wednesday morning, April 4th – Hanging of show. Jurying will be done that afternoon/evening beginning at approximately 5pm.
- Thursday, finishing touches and time to compile and complete our show catalog.
- Friday, April 6th, show opens its doors at 11am.
- Friday, April 6th, 6:30 – 9pm: the public is invited to our Opening reception with food and beverages, live music and awards ceremony at 7:30pm.
- Saturday April 7 thru Sunday April 15, Show continues, with hours from 11-5. It is very important that members sign up to sit the show in 2-hour shifts!
- END of SHOW, RAFFLES and PICK-UP: at 4-pm, raffle winners and people’s choice awards will be announced. Immediately afterwards, art can be checked out and picked up until 7pm.5pm, show closes.
- ADDITIONAL PICK-UP DAY: Monday, April 16th from 3-6pm!!!
Other details to follow in CFE, but here are some highlights:
- We can once again accommodate larger works up to 48 inches plus framing.
- We can accommodate many 3-D pieces without the use of a base, with a long line of low cabinets along the walls.
- Since it is a special Anniversary Show we would like to hang your previous Best of Show pieces. These would not be juried and may or may not be available for sale.
Here is a link to the CFE – 30th Anniversary Spring Rules & Registration